Friday, January 27, 2012

The Versatile Blogger



So there is a little award thing going around that has found it way to me. Its called The Versatile Blogger and as far back as I have traced it I don't see too many other dudes who have received it so consider me flattered two times.  I have made two friends that started with brief in-person interaction and carried on ten fold by way of writing.  A pen pal you could say.  My Kiwi friend Susie whose emails brought me to England and New Zealand to visit.  I was also able to show her Chicago a few times.  The other keeps the blog Existimatio which I link to off to the side of this site.  Her comments are always welcome surprises and they encourage me to write more often.  She has tossed the nomination to Medio-Core Chicago.  Apparently there are rules involved such as 7 things about me and nomination to other blogs.  Its a little like those "forward this to a million people" things but Ill bite.

Thanks Theresa.
These are the rules:
  1. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.  
  2.  In the same post, add the award.
  3. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and give the link back to their blog.
  4. Share 7 random things about yourself.
  5. Include the rules in the post.
  6. Inform every blogger that you nominated of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. At nine years old I flew over my bicycle handle bars and chipped my two front teeth.
2. I still want to be an Astronaut.
3. Airport bars are my favorite. 
4. I pinned a microphone on George Lucas.
5. In the summer of 2004 I was in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans, by way of land, within 7 days.
6. I love a good junk yard.
7. I used to drive a John Deere Tractor for a living.

The whole 15 blogs thing aint gonna happen. My variation:  These are the newest blogs I'm paying attention to.

Biking in Tandem 
Schwartzography
Semi-Rad.com


No comments: