Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nerds at Indy Film in Madison

I have a few friends that I made while in college and we used to work on each other's video projects. It was fun for myself but for real when it came to Dan Lamoureux. He made his first full length in 2002 called "My Very First Meth Lab" which yours truly had a role in. Dan's latest project is "NerdCore for Life" a documentary about nerd rap. Yes nerds who rap about nerd culture, Hobbits and computer code along with lots of video game references. As a way of life, not for me, when it comes to entertainment I'm all in. The world premier was this past weekend in Madison, WI. at the Wisconsin Film Fest. They put on a NerdCore preshow before the movie where it was rumored that the film was picked up for yet annother film fest. My buddy Dan was interviewed a number of times and had write ups in all the daily publications in town. It was a wild weekend.

MC Router Performs at the preshow at The Cardinal

NerdCore for Life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

most unflattering picture of me, of all time.
no..no..I lied...all show/drunk pictures are :)