Friday, May 22, 2009

Now I'm cookin with gas

I've been busy workin lately. The fun must come back soon. With a possibility of rain this weekend my climbing plans might get squashed. I have been making due with bicycle action though. I threw a rack on my touring bike and it has been a real mule for me lately.
After a the inaugural ride to the grocery store.


I am really enjoying the rack. I hope I freaked out some drivers.

The summer plans are coming up soon. I have found a route for a dinner/night ride. Super stoked to bring this ride to my Chicagoans from Denver.

View Night Ride in a larger map
I bought some panniers for my bike ride to Indiana Dunes and then off to Warren Dunes in Michigan. I'm still looking for takers on any of these rides. The one Im most psyked for is the Midwest Mountain Bike Fest in Grand Rapids Michigan on the 30th and 31st. And baseball lots of baseball. Let the action start.